Trump Branded Solutions – Mark Fiore
Jim: Air conditioners have two things stopping them from working properly, one is the condenser coil located in the furnace area ductwork, follow the tubing, it gets covered with a blanket of fuzz blocking the flow of air, the second is the power contactor located in the evaporator (outside) under a side cover, they toast and the AC won’t run. Anything beyond that would be a Freon leak that drained the system, call a technician in that case.
So sez Dr. Den 😉
Got a feeling it’s one of the last two options, will get a tech out when I can, thermostat doesn’t stop the fan when temp is reached either.
Took all of 16 minutes to reach the Hillside Cafe for the last time until fall semester.
Was going to do some more stick walking today but the promised thunderstorm arrived just as I was ready to set off. Since I didn’t have my gloves along and as the old but still serviceable parka doesn’t do that well in downpours I choose to just come home to listen to the peals from indoors.
Day 6: 339+16=355 minutes.
Thunder is mostly to the north now.
Still raining, but no more dogs, just cats.
Where have I been? Look how many days I missed. Sheesh
1. What’s the purpose of putting an ear of corn in sugar water? Cook it and eat it, or store it in the fridge, no?
2. I see I was missed on Thursday, I can’t explain it. Just been having a hard time keeping up with all the damn reading anymore. So many articles, I’m driving myself nuts.
3. Sorry you hurt yourself, hauling out the old toilet. Did you get an American Standard, the kind that will flush 16 golf balls? I LOVE ours!
4. Jim reads in the john, I actually have a little table that holds my THE WEEK and Consumer Reports, etc. I’ve always been a bathroom reader.
5. Dinosaur robots, CUTE!
6. We take 2000 IU Vitamin D every morning. We’re not deficient, that I know of, but I read that it helps with keeping colds/flu away, so what the heck.
7. Saw your picture, Doc. Sporting a camo hat.
8. The gif of the cat asking to come in. We had cats most of our married life, finally put in a kitty door in 1999. We should have done that YEARS before. That was the only thing that stopped our Ralph from jumping on the window screens to get our attention. Now we have that cute door, and no cats.
LikeLiked by 1 person
No, it is a rain hat.
1. I eat one at a time days apart, they dry out otherwise.
2. Short trip?
3. Kohler, I don’t flush golf balls anyway.
4. No room here for that.
5. Snapping one, chomp!
6. Enough D for me too.
8. Had a cat that would stay out until it had to poop, then wanted in to use the catbox the indoor cats used, leaving stinky digested chewed up rat smelling poop, Pewwww!
Still watching and marveling at the horror our president and republican Congress are. I never thought republicans could sink so low. I mean, I’ve always disliked republicans but in hindsight, damn, back then they were actually kind of reasonable and didn’t seem like murderers and psychopaths.
Our repub jerks in Lansing are talking about getting rid of our no fault car insurance again. It’s always come to nothing, but one day they WILL erase it and people will cheer, the stupid ones that is.
My grass, the neighboring property, all are gorgeous, beautiful! It’s been quite cool, furnace coming on every night, grass has slowed down. We had tons of rain for days, grass was bad, had one day where it was rather warmish, sunny and dry and I mowed. Been raining and cold ever since but everything is so pretty it hurts my eyes. My lilac wall across the back of the property has a bumper crop of lilacs and smells heavenly out there. If it were warm out and windows were open, we could smell them in the house.
My American Redbud out front is in full bloom and soooo pretty. Going out for my walk shortly, will walk the trails, listen to the robins.
Two nests on my garage patio, the one the robin built is still unoccupied, the other has a dove in it! I thought a house wren was building that nest, but nope. Pete tried to take her picture about an hour ago and she spooked so he help his phone up there and got a picture of the nest, she has one egg so far. She’s a pretty calm bird. I didn’t know was on the nest last night when I went out, and I walked back and forth on the patio and she never flew away. After that I didn’t walk in front of her, I let her have some peace.
WE HAVE A DRONE IN THE FAMILY NOW! Bob and Pete sniffed around the internet and bought the same one Pete’s friend has, the one friend Jon took pictures of our property from. Jon paid close to $2,000 for his, Bob got this one, same model, for under $400. That’s because of all the newer models out there, I guess. But this drone is perfect, pictures with the GoPro camera on board are beautiful. Pete took it home with him today when he picked Nicholas up.
Time for my walk. I have to get over here every day and not mess up like I did this week. I really hate when that happens.
Comments 7 & 9 make me reminisce over the short lived ‘like’ button on DWF.
I can put it back.
Barky got into the stash again:
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 52 other followers